- 1 lb anasazi beans (Adobe Milling - buy here)
- 1/4 ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 jalapenos chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Mexene)
- salt to taste
- Wash a pound of beans according to the directions on the package. Drain them and put them in a pot. (Use Adobe Milling no-soak Anasazi beans)
- Saute chopped onions, minced garlic cloves, ground beef and jalapenos in olive oil.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the beans while they are cooking.
- Put with cumin, salt, and Mexene chili powder to taste.