These chicken wings are so good they'll be hard to stop eating them! They're perfect for parties or game days. This recipe makes enough for 4 people. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (we recommend Texana EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- To make the garlic parmesan chicken wing recipe, combine 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir well to mix. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Pour mixture into a resealable plastic bag; add chicken wings. Seal bag and shake to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place chicken wings on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with reserved parmesan mixture.