Herb-infused oil means that herbs were added to the oil during processing. The most commonly used herbs for this process include basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, marjoram, chives, parsley, cilantro, dill, fennel, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, mint, onion, tarragon, and turmeric.
To make this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (you can use any type of olive oil - we recommend Texana brand EVOO)
- 2 cups fresh herbs of your choice (basil, oregano, etc.)
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add the herbs and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- This oil should last up to 6 months.
Texas Foods Offers Pure, Natural, and Delicious Herb-Infused Olive Oil. Just Click The Link Below to Take You To The Product Page.
Texana Brand Infused Texas Olive Oil, Cajun Heat
Texana Brand Lemon Infused Texas Olive Oil
Texana Brand Hatch Chile Infused Texas Olive Oil
Extra Virgin and Roasted Garlic Gift Set
Herb-Infused Texas Olive Oil