To make this recipe, you'll first need to find some good quality hot sauce. You can buy it at your local grocery store, or you can order here.
- one cup of ketchup
- two cups of hot sauce (we recommend Melinda's Hot Sauce here)
- three tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- four teaspoons of liquid smoke
- one teaspoon of garlic powder
- one teaspoon of onion powder
- one teaspoon of salt
- one teaspoon of black pepper
- one teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
To make the hot wing sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to six months.
If you’re looking for ready-made hot wing sauce, check out Melinda's wing sauce flavors below.