- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion
- 2 lbs medium shrimp (peeled & devained)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (mexene chili powder)
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- Melt butter in medium pot on low heat.
- Mix flour and chili powder in bowl, set aside.
- Add onion and saute till translucent.
- Add flour, mix in with onion & butter in pot.
- Cook about 5-10 minutes on low to cook flour.
- Add shrimp and stir until it turns pink.
- Add milk into shrimp and flour mixture while stirring.
- Cook for 5 minutes more, then add ketchup, worcestershire and dash of garlic powder
- Simmer for 10 minutes more.