Inspired by Mexene.com/recipe
- 1.3 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey breast
- one chopped small onion
- one 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- one 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- one 4.5 oz can chopped chilies
- one 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- one 15.5 oz can black beans, drained
- 2 tbsp. Mexene Chili Powder
- one tsp. cumin
- Brown turkey and onion in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until cooked.
- Transfer to the slow cooker with the beans, chilies, chickpeas, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Mexene, and cumin.
- Mix well.
- Cook on high 6 to 8 hours or low 10 to 12.
- Garnish with onions, cilantro, and your favorite toppings.