- 2 teaspoons pecan cooking oil (we recommend The Art of Pecan Cooking Oil)
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
- 1 wild salmon fillet (100 to 150g, skinned and boned)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sea salt ((we recommend El Dorado Mesquite Flavor Sea Salt)
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 10 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 onion large (peeled and very finely diced)
- black pepper
Garnish: parsley and lemon juice
- Mix the smoked sea salt and flour together and coat the salmon fillet with it on both sides.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of pecan oil in a large frying pan and add the onion, tomatoes, lemon zest, juice and parsley and fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the other teaspoon of oil.
- Spoon the tomato scramble into a heated bowl and set aside.
- Fry the salmon fillet in the same frying pan for 3 to 5 minutes on one side before carefully turning over and frying for a further 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.
- Carefully place the salmon fillet on top of tomato scramble, garnish with parsley and squeeze some more lemon juice over the top, serve immediately.