- 1 pound anasazi beans (we recommend Adobe Milling anasazi beans)
- 1/4 ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (we recommend Mexene Chili Powder)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly cooked rice
- Cover the beans with water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover and let sit 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add ground beef and brown it slightly.
- Add the beef to the beans, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and chili powder.
- Serve over rice.