- 1 pound anasazi beans (we recommend Adobe Milling anasazi beans)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- shrimp (peeled)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (we recommend Mexene Chili Powder)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup carrots
- spring onion or celery
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- Cover the beans with water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover and let sit 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic, onion, and shrimp.
- Add the beans and carrots. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the broccoli. Season with salt and chili powder.
- Garnish with spring onion or celery leaves.