Inspired by: www.recipetips.com/recipe
- 2 packs Corn Bread Mix (we recommend Morrison Corn Kits)
- 1 onion, diced (large)
- 1 bell pepper, diced (small)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups chicken stock or canned chicken broth
- 1 egg, boiled and chopped
- 3 eggs, raw
- Poultry Seasoning
- Cook cornbread according to directions. Let it cool. Then crumble into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan. Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until tender crisp.
- Mix together cooked veggies and crumbled cornbread. Add chicken stock until desired consistency.
- Add raw eggs.
- Add chopped boiled egg.
- Season to Taste.
- Pour into large, lightly greased, casserole pan and bake at 350 about 45 minutes - or until eggs are well set and top is lightly browned. Test for doneness by piercing middle with a butter knife. The knife should be clean when pulled out.
>>Buy Morrison's Corn-Kits Texas Style Here <<